Microsoft SQL Server Fix Tool
How to fix damaged *.mdf and *.ndf files
SQL Server Fix Toolbox is designed to recover information from damaged Microsoft SQL Server databases.
The Microsoft SQL Server fix database program's main features include:
- Microsoft SQL Server Fix Tool works with the following versions of Microsoft SQL Server: MS SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016.
- Fix table structure.
- Fix user data types.
- Fix table data.
- Fix Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes, Keys, etc.
- Fix unreadable databases with a Suspend state
- Fix databases consisting of several files (MDF and NDF).
- Save recovered data as SQL scripts or export directly to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Works with table partitions.
- Saves partitions of tables.
- Simple and easy interface.
How to fix Microsoft SQL Server databases non-functioning
The Microsoft SQL database fix utility reads and analyzes damaged *.mdf and *.ndf files and either saves the recovered data as SQL scripts or exports the data directly into Microsoft SQL Server.
MS SQL mdf fix tool
The SQL Server database fix software helps to solve many MSSQL fix database errors.
How to fix mdf file
Note: The program is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). SQL Server Fix Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. SQL Server Fix Toolbox is distributed on the try-before-you-buy basis with a free DEMO version.
System requirements: Windows 98 or higher
Select a corrupted database in MS SQL Server format to repair data from.
Preview the data, that can be retrieved from corrupted files with *.mdf extension.
Choose the method of data exporting.
Preview data export reports.