Program to fix corrupt OneNote database of records
Quick fix of damaged *.one and *.onenote files
OneNote Fix Toolbox is a compact and efficient tool for recovering damaged *.one and *.onenote files, used by Microsoft OneNote. How to fix OneNote records in few clicks.
OneNote Fix Toolbox's main features:
- Support for all version of Microsoft OneNote 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Recover images, audio, and media files.
- Recover text information.
- Option to view recovered information before saving.
- Save data as separate files.
- Simple and friendly interface.
- Error fixing: 'This section is damaged. Click the mouse to recover it.'
How to fix corrupt OneNote files
The program reads damaged *.one and *.onenote files and saves the data it finds into separate files.
Note: The program is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). OneNote Fix Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. OneNote Fix Toolbox is distributed on the try-before-you-buy basis with a free DEMO version.
System requirements: Windows 98 or higher
Selection of a damaged file.
Analysis of the damaged OneNote file and extraction of image files.
Saving of recovered notes.
Viewing the exported information.