Recover faulty FoxPro, Clipper, dBase, and other databases
How to fix damaged *.dbf, *.fpt, and *.dbt files
DBF Fix Toolbox is designed to recover information from damaged databases created using programs such as Visual FoxPro, FoxPro 2, dBase IV, Clipper, 1C, and others. The tool uses its own intelligent analysis algorithm, which makes it very likely that you will be able to recover lost data from damaged dbf, fpt, and dbt files.
The DBF file fixer program's main functions and options include:
- Recover data from different versions of the format: dBase III, dBase IV, Visual FoxPro 3.x to 9, Clipper, and others
- Recover table structure.
- Recover records from a DBF file.
- Extract data from memo cells.
- Works with different encodings.
- Simple and convenient interface.
- Examine damaged dbf files
How to fix DBF files damaged
The dbf fix program has a simple and convenient interface, allowing even an inexperienced user to get the job done very quickly. With DBF Fixer you can repair file with next errors:
- not a database file in FoxPro
- Visual FoxPro not a table
- .dbf is not a table FoxPro
- FoxPro not a database file
- dbf file cannot be opened
- dbf file some row data corrupted
- dBase fix end of file (EOF)
FoxPro DBF file fix tool
Note: The program is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). DBF Fix Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. DBF Fix Toolbox is distributed on the try-before-you-buy basis with a free DEMO version.
System requirements: Windows 98 or higher
Selection of a damaged *.dbf file.
Initiation of the *.dbf file analysis process, revision of the structure and content of the recovered data.
Selection of an output file.
Selection of the version of the output *.dbf file.